COVID-19 In- Person Show Update
We are working towards welcoming you back for in person shows this summer!
Please check back here for up to date info on upcoming in person shows and our safety guidelines.
Don’t miss our fantastic virtual, interactive shows!
In-Person Show Safety Information
We are so excited to welcome you back! Thank you for helping us all stay safe while enjoying a night out at the Dallas Theater.
Things will look a little different. Here’s what you can expect:
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons while inside the Dallas Theater building.
- Show times will be limited to 90 minutes with no intermission.
- Shows will be limited to 176 total tickets sold with socially distanced seating.
- All tickets will be sold over the phone or via email and delivered in either a text message or email.
- We will stagger entry times and assign you an arrival time based on where your seats are located.
- We will have two arrival and departure locations. You will be assigned your entry point based on where your seats are located. Don’t worry! You will exit at the same location and both have plenty of parking.
Arrival Time & Location Schedule
- Arrival times AND locations have been assigned based on where your seats are.
This allows us to safely socially distance without crowding. It’s very important that you do your best to adhere to your assigned arrival time and location.
- Location # 1: The Dallas Theater main entrance at 208 Main St.
- Location #2: The Dallas Civic Center at 121 East Griffin St. The Civic Center is right behind the Dallas Theater and the two buildings are connected! There is plenty of parking down by the Civic Center.
- There are restrooms at both the Theater and Civic Center entrances
- After the show is over, we will dismiss by rows. Again, this will help us avoid lines and crowding. Whatever arrival location you were assigned will also be the way you exit the building. This way you know you are close to your car.
- If you need special assistance, please call us at 770-445-5180 at least 48 hours before the show. We will be more than happy to arrange someone to meet you and assist you getting to your seats.
- If you are feeling ill, have a temperature higher than 100.3 degrees or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms we ask you stay home and join us another time. We will be more than happy to refund your money.