COVID-19 In- Person Show Update
We are working towards welcoming you back for in person shows this summer and a full 2021-2022 show season!
Please read below to see all the things we are doing so that you feel safe to return and enjoy a live show.
In-Person Show Safety Information
We are so excited to welcome you back! Thank you for helping us all stay safe while enjoying a night out at the Dallas Theater.
Things will look a little different. Here’s what you can expect:
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons while inside the Dallas Theater building.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations.
- Show times will be limited to 90 minutes with no intermission.
- When you purchase your tickets the ticket system will automatically place a one seat buffer between you and the next group of seats. You will NOT be charged for the extra seat(s)!
- All tickets will be delivered in either a text message or email and check in will be contact-less.
- After the show we will dismiss by rows to avoid crowding in the aisles and lobby.
- We are making huge upgrades to our HVAC system to provide cleaner air.
Are you concerned about the air quality in the Dallas Theater...don't be!
We have installed Global Plasma Systems in all of our HVAC units. GPS is a bi-polar ionization system endorsed by ASHRAE and is IAQP compliant.
Bi-polar ionization products are the industry leading standard of reducing air-borne pathogens and improving air quality by charging the ions in the air stream. During the cleaning process, the ionization system attacks and kills viruses, mold spores and bacteria. The ions steal away hydrogen from the pathogens, leaving them to die and leaving clean and healthy indoor air.
- If you need special assistance, please call us at 770-445-5180 at least 48 hours before the show. We will be more than happy to arrange someone to meet you and assist you getting to your seats.
- If you are feeling ill, have a temperature higher than 100.3 degrees or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms we ask you stay home and join us another time. We will be more than happy to refund your money.