Presented by Mad Artists' Entertainment
Would you do ANYTHING to help your favorite baseball team win the pennant?
In the Faustian baseball musical, Damn Yankees, Joe Boyd sells his soul to the devil to be the home run hitter that will guide his favorite team, the Washington Senators, to a win against those “damn Yankees.” Featuring the classical musical theatre selections, “Heart” and “Whatever Lola Wants”, follow Joe in his quest to save his team…and his soul.
Damn Yankees is a 1955 musical comedy with a book by George Abbott and Douglass Wallop, music and lyrics by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross. The story is a modern retelling of the Faust legend set during the 1950s in Washington, D.C., during a time when the New York Yankees dominated Major League Baseball.
- Friday, August 11th at 7:30p
- Saturday, August 12th at 3p
- Saturday, August 12th at 7p
- Sunday, August 13th at 3p
- Tickets: $20 regular and $18 discount
- Discount applies to seniors 62 +, children, students, military with ID and groups of 10 or more.
- Tickets will be delivered via email or text where you can print at home or show your tickets on your phone when you arrive. Tickets may also be picked up at Will Call one hour prior to show start (When checking out choose Will Call).
- To read more about what we are doing to keep you safe click HERE.
- Still have questions? Email us HERE!
Who is Mad Artists' Entertainment?
Mad Artists’ Entertainment is a Kennesaw based company founded in early 2020. Our goal is to provide an outlet for locally-based artists, both amateur and professional, to hone and refine their craft and provide the community with excellent entertainment for both families and adults.