Living Room Cruise Lines
Written by Hank Greene & E.J. Cameron
Directed by Chad Rabinovitz
Set sail for an unforgettable, high seas staycation on the world’s first ever Cruise in a Box! Your ticket doesn’t just buy you passage on this not-so-nautical adventure, we’ll also be mailing you a special “SHIPment” – filled with everything you’d expect from a luxury cruise liner; plush towels that we’ll teach you to transform into animals for your cabin, ocean-scented candles, a little umbrella to shade your favorite tropical drink, and so much more! Then, you’ll join your Live Virtual Cruise Director for a night of world-class Shipboard entertainment and variety performances as you sail across the globe – all from your own couch!
- November 4th – November 7th
- November 10th – November 14th
- All Shows are at 8pm
- Price before 10/23/20:
$45/household – This includes your box.
- Price after 10/23/20:
$30/household – NO Box.
- *Tickets must be purchased no later than 10/23/20 at 12a in order to allow for time to ship your box.
- *Please understand we have no control over the postal service and there’s a chance that delays can happen.
- Yes! You can still enjoy and participate with out the box! We will have a “Show Only” ticket (NO Box) available from 10/23/20 until noon on the day of the show.
How To Participate
Participation couldn’t be easier! You can attend your virtual, In the Box show on any device. All you need is a Zoom account and login. Zoom is free, user friendly live video service. Once you purchase your show ticket you will receive an email from In the Box with all the info you need to get set up. On the morning of your show, you will receive a link to attend LIVING ROOM CRUISE LINES: Cruise in a Box.
Here are some more frequently asked questions from our partners, IN THE BOX! – https://www.intheboxentertainment.com/faqs
Still have questions? Email us and we will be glad to help – firstname.lastname@example.org