Painting for One: Paint in a Box!
Written by Hank Greene & Emily Goodson
Directed by Chad Rabinovitz
It’s time for Andy and Laura’s Painting for Two – the BEST paint-a-long instructional show on public access WBPP! By signing up for this week’s show, you’ve received your canvas and paints in the mail, and you’ll be following along with Andy and Laura to make it a masterpiece in a night where wine and canvas meets live theatre. One small change: Laura isn’t here. She’s gone. But… Andy’s here, live… from the living room they once shared… and he’s ready to make this blank canvas into a stunning piece of art with YOU! Also, due to budget cuts, we may need him to host a few more shows throughout the evening… also the future of the station may be at stake. But… it’ll be fine, right? Yeah… yeah it’ll be… fine…
- February 9th- February 13th
- February 16th – February 20th
- All Shows are at 8pm
- Price before 2/01/21:
$45/person – This includes your box.
- Please note that this product is not designed for sharing. While the show can be enjoyed without the painting experience, if purchasing admission for a household, please consider one order per person if everyone would like to paint.
- Price after 2/01/21:
$30/household – NO Box.
- *Tickets must be purchased no later than 2/01/21 at 12a in order to allow for time to ship your box.
- *Please understand we have no control over the postal service and there’s a chance that delays can happen.
- Yes! We will have a “Show Only” ticket (NO Box) available from 2/01/21 until noon on the show day.
- This show is written for adults but is family-friendly
How To Participate
Participation couldn’t be easier! You can attend your virtual, In the Box show on any device. All you need is a Zoom account and login. Zoom is free, user friendly live video service. Once you purchase your show ticket you will receive an email from In the Box with all the info you need to get set up. On the morning of your show, you will receive a link to attend PAINTING FOR ONE: Painting in a Box.
Here are some more frequently asked questions from our partners, IN THE BOX! – https://www.intheboxentertainment.com/faqs
Still have questions? Email us and we will be glad to help – firstname.lastname@example.org