Simply Christmas has been POSTPONED until December of 2021 due to lack of interest.
Special Guest Pianist, James Rainey
Come and join us with the simple music and fun of the traditional music of Christmas. From Jingle Bells to Mary Did You Know, we will sing and play all your favorites. Jonathan Wilburn with his son Jordan (Wilburn and Wilburn) are known for their heartfelt presentation of Gospel music all across the nation. On this special evening they will pair up with one of Gospel music’s most beloved pianists, James Rainey. Jonathan Wilburn states “Our family has always celebrated Christmas with music and we want the people to feel as if they came to visit The Wilburns in the hills of Tennessee on Christmas Eve at mom’s house!” James will begin the evening with some great Christmas favorites then Wilburn and Wilburn will join him for music that will bring a feeling of this Blessed Season as we celebrate the birth of Jesus. In a world where we get caught up in the complex schedules and technology of this fast-paced life, come and enjoy the beauty and realness of a Simple Christmas!
- Saturday, December 5th
- Show Time is 7pm
- All Seats are $25 (no discounts)
- Due to social distancing, we only have 176 seats available for this show.
- Large groups may be need to split up depending on availability.
- ALL ticket sales will be handled over the phone or via email.
- Tickets will be delivered to your smart phone or email.
- To order tickets please call 770-445-5180 or email us at email@example.com
- Masks are required for all staff and patrons while inside the Dallas Theater building
- Arrival times AND locations have been assigned based on where your seats are. This allows us to safely socially distance without crowding. It’s very important that you do your best to adhere to your assigned arrival time and location.
- Location # 1: The Dallas Theater main entrance at 208 Main St.
- Location #2: The Dallas Civic Center at 121 East Griffin St. The Civic Center is right behind the Dallas Theater and the two buildings are connected! There is plenty of parking down by the Civic Center.
- There are restrooms at both the Theater and Civic Center entrances
- After the show is over, we will dismiss by rows. Again, this will help us avoid lines and crowding. Whatever arrival location you were assigned will also be the way you exit the building. This way you know you are close to your car.
- If you need special assistance, please call us at 770-445-5180 at least 48 hours before the show. We will be more than happy to arrange someone to meet you and assist you getting to your seats.
- If you are feeling ill, have a temperature higher than 100.3 degrees or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms we ask you stay home and join us another time. We will be more than happy to refund your money.