A Christmas Carol
Presented by Mad Artists' Entertainment
For many around the world, Christmas isn’t Christmas without revisiting the well-loved tale of the penny-pinching miser, Ebenezer Scrooge and the awakening of his long forgotten festive spirit.
With time ticking onward, Scrooge must make his life mean something before it is too late. When the bell tolls for Christmas Day, will he have the strength to change the man he has become over so many wasted years?
This vibrant and joyous musical takes you on a journey where the true meaning of Christmas is found. With a cavalcade of colorful Dickensian characters and a ghostly quartet of guardians, A Christmas Carol is the perfect way to get you into the Christmas spirit.
Filled with joy, laughter and heartbreaking moments, this new adaptation has something for everyone, both young and old!
- Friday, December 15th at 7:30p
- Saturday, December 16th at 3p
- Saturday, December 16th at 7p
- Sunday, December 17th at 3p
- Tickets: $18 regular and $16 discount
- Discount applies to seniors 62 +, children, students, military with ID and groups of 10 or more.
- Tickets will be delivered via email or text where you can print at home or show your tickets on your phone when you arrive. Tickets may also be picked up at Will Call one hour prior to show start (When checking out choose Will Call).
- To read more about what we are doing to keep you safe click HERE.
- Still have questions? Email us HERE!
Who is Mad Artists' Entertainment?
Mad Artists’ Entertainment is a Kennesaw based company founded in early 2020. Our goal is to provide an outlet for locally-based artists, both amateur and professional, to hone and refine their craft and provide the community with excellent entertainment for both families and adults.