The beautiful historic Dallas Theater is the perfect backdrop for your wedding while the adjacent, modern Civic Center is the ideal reception space. With the unique versatility of our two venues, you are able to create a timeless and elegant wedding day complete with your own personal touch. The Theater and Civic Center are separated by a single staircase (wheelchair accessible) that make it easy for your guests to go from your ceremony to your reception. There are no required onsite vendors making the Theater and Civic Center perfect for any budget. We offer a wedding and reception package that include your rehearsal and ceremony with ample dressing room space as well as 2 days for your reception prep. Interested in just hosting your reception in the Civic Center? Our two day reception package is perfect!
Seating: The Civic Center will seat approximately 200 people in banquet or meeting style seating. 165 is the recommended number of seats with a dance floor. The Theater seats up to 569 (379 in the orchestra, 190 in the balcony).
Dressing Rooms: Our backstage includes spacious men’s and women’s dressing rooms with large vanity, plenty of mirrors, and restrooms complete with showers.
Tech Info (Theater): Technicians will be available to run basic lights and play any music you have available. We also have slide show capabilities in the Theater!
Tech Info (Civic Center): Equipped with a sound system; microphone and podium as well as a projector and screen (ideal for showing Power Point Presentations, DVD’s, and slideshows.)
Tables/Chairs: 24 sixty-inch round tables, and 10 six-foot rectangular tables. You can seat 6 or 8 people per round table. Rectangular tables are used for food service and not recommended for seating as they will only seat 4 people comfortably. Tables and chairs are included in your rental and will be setup to your specifications prior to your event.
Linens: We offer black and white floor length linens for rental at $15.00 each (you are not required to use DTCC linens)
Theater & Civic Center Wedding Ceremony & Reception Information
$2,740.00 for wedding and reception / $600 Non-refundable deposit due at signing
Alcohol policy available upon request
Civic Center Rental Breakdown:
- Includes 5 hours Friday for setup, 3 hours of setup Saturday and 5 hours of event time and 1 hour of breakdown time.
- Fri $660.00 Setup fee and rental fee
- Sat $675.00 Rental fee and cleaning fee
- $1,335 for reception only / $335 Non-refundable deposit due at signing
Theater Rental Breakdown:
- Rehearsal $200 – 2 hours
- Techs $240.00 (for both rehearsal and wedding)
- $890 Theater Rental
- $75.00 Cleaning Fee
- $1,405.00 for wedding only / $405 Non-refundable deposit due at signing
- ALL RENTALS REQUIRE A $200 REFUNDABLE DAMAGE DEPOSIT. The damage deposit is returned to the rental client once management sees there is no damage to the building or breech of the contract. Damage deposit will not be cashed without notifying rental client prior.
- All deposits are non-refundable but do apply to the total rental fee.
- Final payment is due (30) days prior to event to avoid cancellation.
- Cancellation of a full day event must be received more than (30) days prior to even and must be received in written form.
- If a full day event is canceled more than (30) days prior, we will transfer all deposits and pre-payments to a new date no more than (1) year from original rental date. If the date is transferred, all deposits and pre-payments will apply to the new date but, 50% of the remaining total rental fee will be due at the time of the new booking. There are no transfers or refunds on half day events.
- If an event is cancelled less than (30) days prior, all deposits and pre-payments are forfeited.
We always enjoy speaking with you about your event and giving tours of our beautiful venue, however we request that you call to book tours/meetings.