COVID-19 In- Person Show Update
We are so grateful you are ready to return and enjoy live theatre with us. You have been missed!
Please read below to see all the things we are doing so that you feel safe to return and enjoy a show at t he Dallas Theater.
In-Person Show Safety Information
Thank you for helping us all stay safe while enjoying a night out at the Dallas Theater.Here’s what you can expect:
- Masks are welcomed for all staff and patrons while inside the Dallas Theater building.
- Increased hand sanitizing stations.
- Show times (including intermissions) will be limited to 120 minutes.
- You always have the option to print your tickets at home or show us your email on your phone or tablet. We will scan your barcode for contact-less check-in and entry.
- We have made huge upgrades to our HVAC system to provide cleaner, healthier air. See more info below!
- We understand that this is a fluid situation and we will continually be monitoring and adding safety protocol as needed to keep us all safe.
Are you concerned about the air quality in the Dallas Theater...don't be!
We have installed Global Plasma Systems in all of our HVAC units. GPS is a bi-polar ionization system endorsed by ASHRAE and is IAQP compliant.
Bi-polar ionization products are the industry leading standard of reducing air-borne pathogens and improving air quality by charging the ions in the air stream. During the cleaning process, the ionization system attacks and kills viruses, mold spores and bacteria. The ions steal away hydrogen from the pathogens, leaving them to die and leaving clean and healthy indoor air.
- If you need special assistance, please call us at 770-445-5180 at least 48 hours before the show. We will be more than happy to arrange someone to meet you and assist you getting to your seats.
- If you are feeling ill, have a temperature higher than 100.3 degrees or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms we ask you stay home and join us another time. We will be more than happy to refund your money.