For Kids Age 7 to 17 Years
Summer 2024 dates will be released January 2024!
Whether you have been to drama camp before or this is your first experience, it is a week of fun, creative and educational theatre. We will spend time focusing on all aspects of theatre such as set/costume design, technical sound and lights and producer’s duties such as advertising. So whether your child has a love for performing on stage or wants to be a part of how the magic of theatre happens behind the scenes, our summer drama camp program will give a peek into the entire process. Camp week ends with a culminating performance on Friday evening for friends and family.
- Camp is 9a-3p or 10a-4p (depending on the camp week) Monday through Friday.
- ALL performances are at 6p or 7p the Friday night of your camp week.
- All campers MUST be available for the end of camp show.
- Camp age groups are as follows- ages 7-9, ages 10-12 and ages 13-17.
- You may attend ONLY one week of camp.
- For a list of COVID guidelines and safety procedures scroll below.
- Musical Theatre camp is offered for ages 10-17. Click below-
- Registration opens on Monday, March 25th at 9a-ONLINE ONLY!
- Your child must fall into the age range of the camp you are registering for on the first day of that camp.
- Drama Camp costs $170 and a deposit of $50 is due when you register for camp.
- Deposits and fees are only refundable if camp is canceled due to COVID.
- The remaining balance is due the day before your camp starts.
- Register quickly – space is limited and all weeks will fill up early! Camp registration will remain open until the first day of each camp week.
We are taking the safety and health of our students and teachers very seriously. Here’s what we are doing to keep us all safe:
Have a Question about Camps?
Simply fill out the form below, and a member of our staff will contact you within two (2) business days.